〜たらどうですか
N4
V(タ形)+ らどうですか。
「〜たらどうですか」的意思类似于中文的「要是……怎么样?」或者「如果……的话怎么样?」。
这个语法用来提出建议或者询问对方对某种做法或决定的看法,带有礼貌和委婉的语气。
比如,你想邀请朋友一起去看电影,就可以说:要是去看电影怎么样?再比如,你想向老板提出一个新的想法,可以说:如果这样做怎么样?总之,这个语法用来委婉地提出建议或询问对方的意见。
The grammar pattern "~たらどうですか" is used to make a suggestion or offer a polite recommendation to someone.
It can be translated as "How about doing something?" or "Why don't you do something?" in English.
This pattern is often used when you want to suggest a course of action to someone in a polite and indirect way.
For example, if you say "映画を見たらどうですか" (Eiga o mitara dou desu ka), it means "How about watching a movie?" or "Why don't we watch a movie?" It's a polite way to make a suggestion or offer an idea to someone.
相手にある行動をするように提案する言い方。 「たほうがいい」よりも直接的な提案。
カジュアルな表現は「〜たら?」や「〜たらどう?」が使われる。
明天有空的话,一起去看电影怎么样?
If you're free tomorrow, how about going to see a movie together?
如果你能帮忙做这件工作,我会很感激的。
It would be a great help if you could assist with this task.
如果你能接受这个提议,我会很高兴。
I would be happy if you could accept this proposal.
如果明天天晴的话,我们去野餐吧。
Let's go for a picnic if it's sunny tomorrow.
要是读这本书的话,我觉得会很有趣的哦。
I think you'll find this book interesting if you read it.
如果吃了这道菜,你一定会喜欢的。
I'm sure you'll like this dish if you try it.
穿上这件衣服的话,我觉得会很合适的。
I think you'll look great in this outfit if you wear it.
要是看了这部电影,一定会感动的。
You'll definitely be moved if you watch this movie.
如果参加了这个活动,也许会交到新朋友哦。
You might make new friends if you participate in this event.
要是用了这个应用的话,生活会变得更方便的哦。
Your life will become more convenient if you use this app.