〜ば
N4
V(ba form) イA + ければ / イA + なければ ナA + ならば / ナA + でなければ N + ならば / N +でなければ
「〜ば」是一个条件连接词,用来表示假设条件或者前提。
它相当于汉语中的“如果……的话”,用来引导一个条件句。
当条件成立时,后面的结果也会相应发生。
可以用来表达假设、建议、请求等含义。
The grammar pattern "~ば" is used to express conditional statements in Japanese.
It is similar to the English "if" or "when" in conditional sentences.
When using "~ば", the condition stated before it will lead to a certain result or consequence.
For example, if you say "雨が降れば、外出しないほうがいいです" (Ame ga fureba, gaishutsu shinai hou ga ii desu), it means "If it rains, it's better not to go out", indicating that the condition of rain will result in the recommendation not to go out.
XばY:Xという条件が成立すると、Yが起こることを表す。
① 実現性の高い条件、低い条件、どちらの場合でも使える。 ② 後件には良い結果が来ることが多い。 ③ 少し硬い表現で書き言葉的。 ④ ことわざで使われることが多い。(例:三人よれば、文殊の知恵。)
如果下雨的话,野餐就取消了。
If it rains, the picnic will be canceled.
如果赶快回去的话,还来得及。
If you go back quickly, you'll make it on time.
如果多学习一点的话,就能通过考试。
If you study more, you can pass the exam.
如果他来的话,我们打算举办派对。
If he comes, we plan to have a party.
如果早点说就好了。
It would have been better if I had said it earlier.
如果我是你的话,我会接受那份工作。
If I were you, I would take that job.
如果有时间的话,我们去看电影吧。
If we have time, let's go watch a movie.
如果她来的话,我们一起去购物吧。
If she comes, let's go shopping together.
如果明天下雨的话,野餐将被推迟。
If it rains tomorrow, the picnic will be postponed.
如果他说的话,大家会感到惊讶。
If he says it, everyone will be surprised.