〜ようにする
N4
V(辞書形)+ ようにする V(ない形)+ ようにする
「〜ようにする」表示为了达到某种目的或目标而采取特定的行动或态度。
它可以用来表示某种规定、约定、习惯或努力。
比如,如果你想保持健康,你会说:我会尽量多运动。
再比如,如果你想记住重要的事情,你可能会说:我会尽量多写笔记。
总的来说,这个语法表示主观上的努力或意图,希望达到某种目的或结果。
The grammar pattern "~ようにする" is used to express the intention or effort to do something.
It can be translated as "to make an effort to do something" or "to try to do something" in English.
This pattern is often used to indicate a conscious decision or action taken to ensure a certain outcome.
For example, if you say "毎日運動するようにしています" (Mainichi undou suru you ni shiteimasu), it means "I try to exercise every day" or "I make an effort to exercise every day", showing that you are consciously making an effort to exercise regularly.
〜ように 努力する/ 頑張って〜する 話し手が意識的に頑張って〜すると決めて、それを述べる時に使う。
我每天尽量多喝水。
I try to drink plenty of water every day.
考试前我尽量早点睡觉。
I try to go to bed early before exams.
外出时我尽量戴口罩。
I try to wear a mask when going out.
重要的事情我尽量记笔记。
I try to take notes on important matters.
为了健康我每天尽量运动。
I try to exercise every day for my health.
为了环保我尽量回收利用。
I try to recycle for environmental protection.
为了记住新单词我尽量每天练习。
I try to practice every day to learn new words.
为了减轻压力我尽量定期放松。
I try to relax regularly to reduce stress.
为了高效率地工作我尽量每天制定计划。
I try to make daily plans to work efficiently.
为了珍惜和朋友的关系我尽量定期联系。
I try to keep in touch regularly with friends to cherish our relationship.