〜なら
N4
① 普通形 + なら ② N + なら ③ N + なら
「〜なら」用来表示假设条件,相当于中文的「如果是...的话」。
它可以用在假设条件句中,表达一种假设或者前提条件。
比如,如果你是学生的话,就可以享受学生优惠。
再比如,如果下雨的话,我们就不出去了。
这个语法常用于表达假设、条件或者做出推测。
The grammar pattern "~なら" is used to express conditional statements in Japanese.
It is similar to saying "if" or "in the case of" in English.
When using "~なら", you are presenting a condition or situation in which a certain action or outcome will occur.
For example, if you say "雨が降っているなら、傘を持って行きます" (Ame ga futte iru nara, kasa o motte ikimasu), it means "If it is raining, I will bring an umbrella", indicating that the action of bringing an umbrella is dependent on the condition of rain.
① 相手が話題にしたことを取り上げて、それに関してアドバイスしたり、リクエストしたりする時に使われる表現 ② 相手の言ったことを話題に取り上げて述べる表現 ③ 限定や対照を表す。「他は〜ではないが、ある1つのものや事柄に関して言うと〜だ」という意味。
如果有时间的话,我们去看电影吧。
If we have time, let's go watch a movie.
如果明天下雨的话,野餐就取消了。
If it rains tomorrow, the picnic will be canceled.
如果你去的话,我也会去的。
If you go, I'll go too.
如果他不来的话,我们就先出发吧。
If he doesn't come, let's depart first.
如果明天天晴的话,我想去野餐。
If it's sunny tomorrow, I want to go on a picnic.
如果有钱的话,我想去海外旅行。
If I have money, I want to travel abroad.
如果她很忙的话,我们就自己去吧。
If she's busy, let's go by ourselves.
如果考试通过的话,我们开个派对吧。
If we pass the exam, let's have a party.
如果明天下雪的话,我们就在家悠闲地度过吧。
If it snows tomorrow, let's relax at home.
如果他迟到的话,我们就先开始吃饭吧。
If he's late, let's start eating first.