〜よう / 〜ようによっては
N1
V(ます形)ます+ よう
「〜よう / 〜ようによっては」表示根据某种情况或条件,可能会发生某种情况或结果。
第一种形式「〜よう」用来表达一种可能性或假设,而第二种形式「〜ようによっては」则更加强调根据不同情况可能会有不同结果。
比如,如果天气好的话,我们就去郊游。
如果你努力学习的话,考试就会取得好成绩。
这个语法用来表达一种假设或可能性,根据不同情况可能会有不同结果。
The grammar pattern "~よう / ~ようによっては" is used to express conditions or possibilities based on a certain situation or circumstance.
"~よう" is used to indicate a likelihood or possibility, while "~ようによっては" adds a conditional nuance to the statement.
For example, if you say "天気が悪いようによっては、イベントが中止されるかもしれません" (Tenki ga warui you ni yotte wa, ibento ga chuushi sareru kamoshiremasen), it means "Depending on the bad weather, the event might be canceled", indicating that the event's cancellation is a possibility based on the weather condition.
①〜のやりかた ②〜する様子
如果天气好的话,我们就去郊游。
If the weather is good, we will go for a picnic.
如果你努力学习的话,考试就会取得好成绩。
If you work hard, you can get good grades in the exam.
如果有钱的话,我想去旅行。
If I have money, I want to travel.
如果有时间的话,我会去看电影。
If I have time, I will go to watch a movie.
如果他来的话,派对会变得更有趣。
If he comes, the party will be more fun.
如果天气不好的话,活动可能会取消。
If the weather is bad, the event may be canceled.
根据她看起来很忙的情况,可能会迟到会议。
Depending on how busy she seems, she may be late for the meeting.
根据他的态度是否改变,我们可能会停止合作。
Depending on whether his attitude changes, we may stop cooperating.
如果结果良好,根据是否延长合同,未来的合作也可能会考虑。
If the results are good, depending on whether the contract is extended, future cooperation may also be considered.
如果他的提案被接受,根据项目是否成功,公司的声誉也可能会提升。
If his proposal is accepted, depending on the success of the project, the company's reputation may also improve.