〜そばから
N1
V(辞書形 / タ形)+ そばから
「〜そばから」表示某个动作或状态刚刚结束,另一个动作或状态就立刻发生。
可以理解为“刚刚...就...”的意思。
这个语法用来强调两个事件之间的紧密关联,通常用于负面情况或者不好的结果。
"~そばから" is a Japanese grammar pattern that is used to describe a repeated or continuous action that occurs immediately after another action.
It is often translated as "as soon as" or "right after" in English.
This pattern is used to show a close temporal relationship between two actions.
For example, if you say "電話を切ったそばから、彼が家に来た" (denwa o kitta soba kara, kare ga ie ni kita), it means "As soon as I hung up the phone, he came to my house", indicating that the action of him coming to the house happened immediately after the action of hanging up the phone.
〜しても、すぐに・・・
①よくない意味で使われることが多い。 ②同じような場面で同じようなことを繰り返す様子を表す。つまり一回きりのことには使いにくい。 ③話し手の不満や呆れた気持ちが含まれる。
刚吃完饭,肚子就开始疼了。
I finished eating and immediately got a stomachache.
雨停了,风就变得很大。
The rain stopped and the wind immediately became strong.
考试刚结束,下一个任务就出现了。
As soon as the exam finished, the next assignment was given.
工作刚结束,老板就让我做额外的工作。
I was asked to do extra work by my boss as soon as I finished my job.
孩子刚睡着,电话就响了。
The phone rang as soon as the child fell asleep.
刚打扫完,猫又把房间弄脏了。
The cat dirtied the room again right after I finished cleaning.
晾晒衣服刚结束,就下起雨来了。
It started raining as soon as I hung out the laundry.
刚开始午睡,隔壁房间传来了巨大的声音。
A loud noise came from the next room as soon as I started taking a nap.
电影刚开始,手机就响了起来。
The phone started ringing as soon as the movie began.
刚吃完饭,朋友突然邀请我出去。
I received a sudden invitation from a friend right after finishing my meal.