〜ばそれまでだ / 〜たらそれまでだ
N1
V(バ形)+ それまでだ V(タ形)ら + それまでだ
「〜ばそれまでだ / 〜たらそれまでだ」的意思类似于中文的「如果那样的话就完了」或者「一旦那样就没救了」。
这个语法用来表示一旦某种情况发生,就会带来不好的后果或者无法挽回的结果。
比如,如果你错过了最后一班车,就只能走路回家了。
再比如,如果你迟到了,老板可能会生气。
总之,这个语法强调了一种因果关系,一旦某种情况发生,就会带来不好的结果。
The grammar pattern "~ばそれまでだ" or "~たらそれまでだ" is used to express a consequence or result that is inevitable or final.
It can be translated as "if that happens, it's all over" or "if that's the case, then it's the end.
" This pattern is often used to convey a sense of resignation or acceptance of an unavoidable outcome.
For example, if someone says "遅刻したらそれまでだ" (Chikoku shitara sore made da), it means "If I'm late, then it's over" or "If I'm late, there's nothing I can do about it", indicating that being late will lead to a negative consequence that cannot be avoided.
〜したら、全てが終わりだ
如果错过了最后一班车,就只能走路回家了。
If you miss the last bus, you're out of luck.
一旦迟到了,老板可能会生气。
If you're late, you're in trouble.
一旦开始下雨,我们就完了。
If it starts raining, we're done for.
如果被女朋友甩了,就没救了。
If she dumps you, it's all over.
一旦考试不及格,就完了。
If you fail the exam, it's all over.
如果失去了钱财,就没救了。
If you lose your money, you're done for.
一旦被他背叛,就完了。
If he betrays you, it's all over.
一旦和朋友吵架,就没救了。
If you fight with your friend, it's all over.
如果失去了他的信任,就完了。
If you lose his trust, it's all over.
一旦违背了承诺,就没救了。
If you break a promise, it's all over.