〜ずにはすまない / 〜ないではすまない
N1
V(ナイ形)ない + ずにはすまない ※「する」は「せずにはすまない」となる。 V(ナイ形)+ ではすまない
「〜ずにはすまない / 〜ないではすまない」的意思就是指由于某种原因或情况,无法避免地会做出某种行动或采取某种态度。
简单来说,就是表示不得不做某事,无法避免地会做出某种行为或决定。
这个语法带有一种强烈的决心或必然性,表示情况已经到了不得不做某事的地步。
The grammar pattern "~ずにはすまない" or "~ないではすまない" is used to express that one cannot avoid doing something or has no choice but to do something.
It conveys a sense of inevitability or obligation.
For example, if someone says "彼の頼みを断らずにはすまない" (Kare no tanomi o kotowarazu ni wa sumanai), it means "I have no choice but to accept his request" or "I cannot refuse his request.
" This pattern emphasizes that the action must be taken or the situation must be dealt with, without any other option.
〜ないでは許されない / 必ず〜しなければならない
①後件に意志性のある表現や、命令、否定を表す表現は使えない。 ②硬い表現で書き言葉として使うことが多い。 ③過去のことについてしか使えない。
因为迟到了,不道歉是不行的。
I have to apologize because I ended up being late.
这个问题必须找到解决方案才行。
We can't just leave this problem without finding a solution.
因为钱不够,只能向朋友借了。
I have to borrow money from my friend because I don't have enough.
必须遵守承诺。
I must keep my promise.
这个问题不能置之不理,必须解决。
We can't ignore this problem; we have to solve it.
对于他的无礼态度,不能保持沉默。
I can't stay silent about his rude behavior.
不能就这样下去,必须尽快采取行动。
We can't continue like this; we have to take action soon.
不能对她危险的行为视而不见。
I can't overlook her dangerous behavior.
问题会变得更严重,必须尽快处理。
The problem will escalate if we don't address it soon.
不得不相信他的话。
I have no choice but to believe his words.