〜ではあるまいし / 〜でもあるまいし
N1
N + ではあるまいし
「〜ではあるまいし / 〜でもあるまいし」是一种用来表示否定或者强调的语法结构。
它通常用于强调某种情况与其他情况的对比,表达出一种不同或者排除的意思。
可以理解为类似于「又不是...」或者「也不是...」的含义。
这个语法结构常常用来表达说话人对某种情况的否定或者强调,有时带有一种讽刺或者调侃的语气。
The grammar pattern "~ではあるまいし / 〜でもあるまいし" is used to express a sense of criticism or complaint about someone's behavior or attitude.
It implies that the speaker finds the behavior unreasonable or inappropriate.
It can be translated as "It's not like you're (doing something), so why (are you doing something else)?" or "You're not even (doing something), so why (are you doing something else)?"
For example, if someone says "遅刻者が文句を言うではあるまいし" (Chikokusha ga monku wo iu dewa aru mai shi), it means "The person who is late is complaining, but they shouldn't be in the first place," expressing disapproval of the late person's behavior.
〜ではないのだから、当然・・・
①話し言葉。公式な文章では使わない。 ②もう少しカジュアルにいう場合は「〜じゃあるまいし」 ③後件では話し手の判断は主張、相手に対する助言などが来ることが多い。
他又不是医生,为什么会知道那种事情呢。
He's not a doctor, so how does he know that?
她又不是老师,为什么会被教导那种事情呢。
She's not a teacher, so why is she being taught that?
他又不是专家,为什么会知道那种事情呢。
He's not an expert, so why does he know about that?
我又不是擅长料理的,为什么能做出这么美味的菜呢。
I'm not good at cooking, so how can I make such delicious dishes?
他又不是运动神经好的,为什么那么擅长运动呢。
He's not particularly athletic, so why is he so good at sports?
我又不是艺术家,为什么能画出这么美丽的画呢。
I'm not an artist, so how can I paint such beautiful pictures?
他又不是政治家,为什么对政治这么了解呢。
He's not a politician, so why does he know so much about politics?
我们又不是专业人士,为什么能表现出如此出色的表演呢。
We're not professionals, so how can we deliver such amazing performances?
她又不是天才,为什么能取得那么优秀的成绩呢。
She's not a genius, so how can she achieve such outstanding results?
我又不是歌手,为什么能发出这么美妙的歌声呢。
I'm not a singer, so how can I produce such beautiful singing voices?