〜かわりに(代償交換条件)
N3
V(辞書形)+ かわりに N + のかわりに
「〜かわりに(代償交換条件)」的意思类似于中文里的「作为代替」或者「作为交换条件」。
它用来表示在某种情况下,为了得到或做某事,必须放弃或做另一件事情。
可以理解为一种条件交换的关系,牺牲一方以换取另一方的利益。
比如,你可以说:我帮你做作业,你帮我洗碗,这里的「帮你做作业」就是代替条件,换取了对方的洗碗。
The grammar pattern "~かわりに" is used to express a condition of exchange or substitution.
It is similar to saying "instead of" or "in exchange for" in English.
This pattern is used when one thing is replaced by another, or when one action is done in place of another.
For example, if you say "昼ご飯のかわりにフルーツを食べた" (Hirugohan no kawari ni furuutsu o tabeta), it means "I ate fruit instead of lunch" or "I had fruit in place of lunch", indicating that you chose to eat fruit as a substitute for lunch.
Vしないで、他のことをする。 N(人や物)ではなく他の(人や物)が・・・。
「Nのかわりに」は「Nにかわって」という言い方もある。
因为没有钱,所以花时间自己动手做了。
I made it by hand instead of buying it because I didn't have money.
尽管他很忙,但还是很友善地帮助了我。
Despite being busy, he kindly helped me.
因为下雨了,所以在家里悠闲度过了时间。
Instead of going out, I spent a relaxing time at home because it was raining.
尽管她不会说英语,但还是教我日语。
She taught me Japanese instead of speaking English because she couldn't.
尽管他不擅长开车,但还是帮我去买东西了。
Despite being bad at driving, he went shopping for me.
因为没钱,所以和朋友一起去旅行了。
He went on a trip with friends instead of having money.
尽管她很忙,但还是来参加了我的生日派对。
Despite being busy, she came to my birthday party.
因为火车晚点了,所以迟到了会议。
I was late for the meeting because the train was delayed.
尽管他很累,但还是帮忙做家务了。
Despite being tired, he helped with the housework.
因为没钱,所以和朋友去看电影了。
I went to see a movie with friends instead of having money.