〜場合
N3
V(普通形)+ 場合 イA(普通形)+ 場合 ナA(普通形) + 場合 ※ナAな + 場合 N(普通形) + 場合 ※Nの + 場合
「〜場合」的意思就是指某种情况下的时候,用来表示在特定情况或场合下会发生的事情。
比如,如果说「下雨的情况下,我不想出门」,就是指在下雨的情况下,我不愿意外出。
这个语法用来描述某种情况下的情形或行为,相当于中文里的「情况下」、「时候」。
The grammar pattern "~場合" is used to express "in the case of" or "if" in Japanese.
It is often used to talk about specific situations or conditions under which something happens or should be done.
For example, if you say "雨が降る場合は、傘を持って行ってください" (Ame ga furu baai wa, kasa o motte itte kudasai), it means "If it rains, please bring an umbrella.
" In this sentence, "~場合" is used to indicate the specific condition or situation in which the action of bringing an umbrella should be taken.
起こりうる可能性の中から1つの事態を取り上げて、その事態が起きた時に必要な対応を述べる表現。
実際にあったこと(過去のこと)には使えない。 好ましくない事、あまり起きない事に使われることが多い。
如果下雨的话,我会带伞去。
I will bring an umbrella if it rains.
如果发烧的话,请咨询医生。
If you have a fever, please consult a doctor.
如果会迟到的话,请联系我。
If you are going to be late, please contact me.
如果钱不够的话,我来付钱。
If you don't have enough money, I will pay.
如果孩子哭了,我会立刻去看看情况。
If the child cries, I will go check on them immediately.
如果电话打不通的话,请留言。
If the phone is not connected, please leave a message.
如果吃不完的话,请把剩下的放进冰箱。
If you can't finish eating, please put the leftovers in the refrigerator.
如果迷路了,请联系警察。
If you get lost, please contact the police.
如果火车晚点的话,可能会迟到会议。
If the train is delayed, I might be late for the meeting.
如果考试通过的话,我会举办派对。
If I pass the exam, I will throw a party.