〜べきだった / 〜べきではなかった
N3
V(辞書形)+ べきだ ※「する」は「すべきだたった」の形もある。
「〜べきだった」表示过去应该做某事,但实际上没有做。
而「〜べきではなかった」则表示过去不应该做某事,但实际上做了。
这个语法用来表达对过去行为的评价和建议,强调应该或不应该做某事。
The grammar pattern "~べきだった" is used to express regret or a missed opportunity.
It indicates that something should have been done or should have been the case in the past.
For example, if you say "もっと早く出発すべきだった" (Motto hayaku shuppatsu subeki datta), it means "I should have left earlier" or "I ought to have departed earlier", expressing regret that you didn't leave earlier.
On the other hand, "~べきではなかった" is used to express that something should not have been done or should not have been the case in the past.
For example, if you say "そんなことを言うべきではなかった" (Sonna koto o iu beki dewa nakatta), it means "I shouldn't have said such a thing", indicating regret or realization that it was not appropriate to say that.
〜すればよかった / 〜したほうがよかった
・話し手の反省の気持ちや後悔の気持ちが含まれる。 ・否定形は「〜べきではなかった」
应该更早出发的。
I should have left earlier.
不应该读那本书的。
I shouldn't have read that book.
应该更努力学习的。
I should have studied harder.
不应该接受那份工作的。
I shouldn't have taken that job.
应该更早睡觉的。
I should have gone to bed earlier.
不应该相信那个故事的。
I shouldn't have believed that story.
应该更加注意的。
I should have paid more attention.
不应该吃那种食物的。
I shouldn't have eaten that food.
应该更早拒绝的。
I should have refused earlier.
不应该去那个地方的。
I shouldn't have gone to that place.