〜ために(原因)
N3
V(普通形) + ために イA(普通形) + ために ナAな + ために Nの + ために この / その + ために
「〜ために(原因)」表示某个行为或情况的原因或目的。
它通常用来说明做某事的目的或原因,类似于中文的“为了……”。
比如,如果你说「勉强学习ために、試験に合格した」,意思就是“为了勉强学习,考试通过了”。
这个语法用来解释某个行为发生的原因或目的,让人更容易理解为什么会这样做。
"~ために" is used to express the reason or cause for an action or situation in Japanese.
It can be translated to "because of" or "due to" in English.
This grammar pattern is used to indicate the reason behind an action or the cause of a certain situation.
For example, if you say "雨のためにピクニックが中止になった" (Ame no tame ni pikunikku ga chuushi ni natta), it means "The picnic was canceled because of the rain", indicating that the reason for the cancellation was the rain.
原因 / 理由を表す。
① 書き言葉でよく使われる。「ので」や「から」に比べフォーマル。 ② 後件の文には、判断、命令、依頼、意志などの表現は使えない。 ③「ために」の「に」は省略可能。
为了健康起见,我每天慢跑。
I jog every day for my health.
为了朋友,我买了礼物。
I bought a present for my friend.
为了将来,我现在正在学习。
I am studying now for the future.
为了家人,我努力工作。
I work hard for my family.
为了实现梦想,我在努力。
I am working hard to make my dream come true.
为了环境保护,我在进行回收利用。
I recycle for environmental protection.
为了成功,请勇敢地挑战,不要害怕失败。
To succeed, please challenge without fear of failure.
为了健康起见,我尽量多吃蔬菜。
For the sake of health, I try to eat a lot of vegetables.
为了将来,我正在学习外语。
I am studying foreign languages for the future.
为了家人,我每天做饭。
I cook every day for my family.