〜てしかたがない / 〜てしょうがない
N3
V(て形) + しかたがない イAくて + しかたがない ナAで + しかたがない
「〜てしかたがない / 〜てしょうがない」表示某种情况或感情非常强烈,以至于无法控制或无法改变。
它常常用来表达无奈、无法改变的情况,有时也带有一种无可奈何的感觉。
比如,当你非常饿的时候,就会说:我饿得不行了。
再比如,当遇到无法改变的情况时,你可能会说:真是没办法啊。
这个语法用来强调某种状态或情感的极端程度,表示无法改变或无法控制的意思。
The grammar pattern "~てしかたがない" or "~てしょうがない" is used to express a feeling of helplessness or inevitability about a situation.
It can be translated as "can't help but" or "have no choice but to.
" For example, if someone says "雨が降ってしょうがない" (Ame ga futte shou ga nai), it means "It's raining and there's nothing I can do about it," conveying a sense of resignation or acceptance of the situation.
This grammar pattern is often used to express emotions or reactions that are beyond one's control.
① 我慢できないくらい~だ 気持ちが強く、抑えることができないことを表す。
听到他的失败,我只能笑。
I can't help but laugh when I hear about his failure.
被她的温柔感动得不行。
I was deeply moved by her kindness.
这个问题太难了,没办法。
This problem is so difficult that there's nothing I can do about it.
被他的话说服得不行。
I couldn't help but agree with what he said.
被她的美丽迷住了。
I was captivated by her beauty.
被他天真的笑容感动了。
I couldn't help but be touched by his innocent smile.
这部电影太感人了,让人无法自拔。
This movie was so wonderful that it moved me to tears.
听了他的失恋故事,感到悲伤得不行。
After hearing his heartbreak story, I felt so sad that I couldn't help it.
被他天真的举动逗笑了。
I couldn't help but laugh at his innocent actions.
这种天气让人无法产生外出的意愿。
The weather is so bad that I can't bring myself to go out.