〜かねる
N2
V(ます形)ます + かねる
「〜かねる」表示无法做某事或者难以做某事的意思。
它常常用来表达自己的困难、无法满足对方的要求或者无法做出某种行动。
比如,如果有人问你能不能帮忙加班,但你已经有其他安排,你可能会说:抱歉,我真的做不到。
再比如,如果有人要求你做一件你认为不合适的事情,你可以说:这个我实在难以接受。
总之,这个语法用来表示自己无法做某事或者难以做某事,表达一种无奈或者困难的心情。
The grammar pattern "~かねる" is used to express difficulty or hesitation in doing something.
It implies that the speaker finds it hard to do the action or feels unable to do it for some reason.
It can be translated as "cannot easily" or "find it hard to" in English.
For example, if someone says "彼の言い分は信じかねる" (Kare no iibun wa shinjikane), it means "I find it hard to believe his explanation" or "I cannot easily believe his story", indicating that the speaker has difficulty accepting or believing what the person said.
"〜できない" 不可能を表し、硬い表現なのでビジネスで使われる場合が多い。
我无法满足他的要求。
I cannot comply with his request.
我无法同意那个提案。
I cannot agree to that proposal.
我无法接受她的说辞。
I cannot accept her explanation.
我无法接受那个条件。
I cannot accept those terms.
那个提案难以接受。
That proposal is hard to accept.
我无法认同他的话。
I cannot agree with his words.
那个要求带来了困难。
That request comes with difficulties.
那个案件要求做出困难的判断。
That case requires a difficult decision.
那个问题很难解决。
That problem is difficult to solve.
那个计划很难实施。
That plan is difficult to implement.