〜ないで済む / 〜ずに済む
N2
V(ナイ形) + で済む V(ナイ形)ない +ずに済む
「〜ないで済む / 〜ずに済む」表示某种情况或行为不需要做,可以省略或避免。
它常常用来表示某种不必要的麻烦或困扰最终没有发生,让人感到轻松或幸运。
可以理解为“不用做某事就行了”,有时候也可以表示幸运或避免了某种不好的情况。
The grammar pattern "~ないで済む" or "~ずに済む" is used to express that something is resolved or completed without having to do a certain action.
It indicates that a particular action or effort is not necessary in order to achieve a certain result.
For example, if you say "宿題をしないで済んだ" (Shukudai wo shinai de sunda), it means "I managed to get by without doing my homework" or "I didn't have to do my homework.
" This grammar pattern is used to convey a sense of relief or satisfaction that a situation was resolved without the need for a specific action.
〜しなくてもいい / 〜なくても問題はない
心配していたことが起こらず、安心したというニュアンスが含まれる。
幸好没下雨。
We were lucky it didn't rain.
幸好没有迟到。
We were lucky we didn't arrive late.
幸好没有受伤。
I'm glad I didn't get hurt.
幸好没有迷路。
We were lucky we didn't get lost.
幸好没有考试不及格。
We were lucky we didn't fail the exam.
幸好没有受伤。
I was lucky I didn't get injured.
让我们想想不用花钱的方法。
Let's think of a way to avoid spending money.
有没有不用向她道歉的理由呢?
Is there a reason we can avoid apologizing to her?
幸好没有被警察抓住。
We were lucky we didn't get caught by the police.
幸好没有误车。
We were lucky we didn't miss the train.