〜はまだしも / 〜ならまだしも
N2
Nは + まだしも Nなら + まだしも
「〜はまだしも / 〜ならまだしも」用来表示对某种情况或情感的接受程度,通常用于表达对较差或不利的情况还能接受,但对更糟糕的情况则无法接受的意思。
可以理解为「虽然……还可以,但如果是……就太过分了」的意思。
The grammar pattern "~はまだしも" or "~ならまだしも" is used to express a comparative statement where one thing is acceptable or understandable, but another thing is not.
It is often used to show a contrast between two things, with the first being more acceptable or understandable than the second.
For example, if someone says "日本語はまだしも、中国語は難しいです" (Nihongo wa mada shimo, Chuugoku wa muzukashii desu), it means "Japanese is acceptable, but Chinese is difficult.
" This implies that while Japanese may be manageable, Chinese is much harder.
The "~はまだしも" or "~ならまだしも" pattern helps to emphasize the difference in acceptability or understanding between two things.
〜なら少しはいいが / 〜はまだ許容範囲であるが
他要是迟到还行,但无故缺勤就不能原谅了。
It's one thing if he's late, but unauthorized absence is unacceptable.
这家餐厅的服务虽然不好还能忍受,但菜品难吃就不能接受了。
I can tolerate the poor service at this restaurant, but I can't accept the bad food.
她虽然很忙还能理解,但不遵守承诺就让人困扰。
I can understand if she's busy, but not keeping promises is troublesome.
这个房间虽然小还能接受,但臭味实在无法忍受。
I can tolerate the small size of this room, but I can't stand the smell.
他的态度如果只是无礼还能忍受,但傲慢就不能原谅了。
I can tolerate his rudeness, but I can't forgive his arrogance.
这部电影虽然长还能接受,但无聊就让人困扰。
I can handle the length of this movie, but I'm bothered by how boring it is.
他的穿着如果只是太花哨还能接受,但不得体就让人困扰。
I can accept his flashy clothing, but I'm bothered by its inappropriateness.
这家店的价格虽然贵还能忍受,但质量差就不能接受了。
I can tolerate the high prices at this store, but I can't accept the poor quality.
他的言行如果只是失礼还能忍受,但说谎就不能原谅了。
I can tolerate his rudeness, but I can't forgive his lying.
这个城镇虽然治安不好还能接受,但人们的善良让人感到舒适。
I can accept the poor public safety in this town, but the kindness of the people makes it pleasant.